My name is Shannon Farkis and I am the proud owner of Shannon’s Perfect Pet Sitting. I provide in-home pet care for dogs, cats, and other small animals. I will care for your pets in the comfort of their own home so they do not have to break their normal routine.
There is no need to worry about the inconvenience of dropping off or picking up your pets because I come to you. You also don’t have to take the risk of your pets picking up any fleas or other harmful diseases by being exposed to other animals. In addition to caring for your pets, I will also monitor the security of your house while you’re away. I will alternate your lights, blinds/curtains, as well as pick up mail and water plants at no additional cost. Shannon’s Perfect Pet Sitting is an insured and bonded company and I take great pride in making sure your animals get the best care possible.
Here are the two loves of my life.
Pet Sitting Visits include:
Additional services upon request at no additional charge:
Prices are as follows:
*Cash or Check Only
*All Services are Prepaid
*$25 charge for all bounced checks
1. The length of walk may be shorter due to inclement weather. If there is heavy rain, thunder and/or lightening, snow, ice, etc. dogs will be let out for potty breaks only.
2. Rates are subject to change. I will notify you if your rate is due to be or will be changed.
3. It is understood that if other friends, family, contractors or other pet care providers are in your home while you are away, Shannon’s Perfect Pet Sitting will NOT be held liable for any damage to your home, theft, or escaped pets. I can not be held responsible for what someone else, who has access to your home, may or may not do.
4. Please understand that I will not walk your dog(s) off leash in residential areas.
5. Payment is due before visits have started and there will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
6. Please have back up items on hand, such as pet food, cat litter, paper towels and other such items, in case of emergencies.
7. Please note that I will try to visit your pets, especially dogs, at a set time, but understand that things happen, and I may be late or early. I can not guarantee times.